Cool Canadian architecture query

Does anyone happen to know what this architectural style in Vancouver is called? It is a strangely cohesive mish-mash of triangular, rectangular and square windows and the super neat wood planking and the 'sort of like Farrow and Ball but somehow even more soothing if humanly possible' quality of the paint. I have wiled away quite a bit of time wondering what this architectural style is called. If you happen to know, Dear Reader, please let me know! I'd be much obliged.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Me
  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Classic
  • Google Classic
Upside Down - Fela Kuti
00:00 / 00:00